NEW! Micro-current Face-lifting
The Micro-current Facelift not only slows the aging process, but when started early enough it may delay or totally eliminate the need for more invasive treatments. Although not considered a replacement for surgical procedures, micro-currents are found to promote healing in both pre-operative and post-operative situations.
Microcurrent Face-lifting is a surgery-free lifting device that uses 3 phases of low intensity micro-currents: cellular and circulatory stimulation, muscle toning, and cell regeneration. 3 pre-programmed lifting treatments: face, eyes, breasts. The system treats the ageing process in 3 levels:
Muscular – firms and tones facial muscle
Dermal – stimulates cellular regeneration
A complete anti-aging treatment using micro-currents
Microcurrent Face-lifting is a gentle lifting treatment using a series of micro-currents. In three pre-programmed phases to achieve visible results:
Treatments are based on three (3) forms of electrical current that act on three levels: cellular and circulatory stimulation, muscle toning and tissue regeneration.
Phase 1 Cellular and circulatory stimulation The first phase warms up the muscles. Low-frequency micro-currents are used to stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation. These currents also encourage organic inter-cellular exchange, activating the processes of nutrition, oxygenation and renewal of epidermic cells.
Phase 2 Muscular toning The second phase consists of restoring original tonus to muscles through stimulation of the “Golgi tendon organ” located at the end of the muscles. These “tendon organs” process the electrical signals transmitted by motoneurons and correctly distribute the tension (tonus) that each muscular fibril needs. Facial muscles are especially sensitive to changes in muscle tone. Over time, muscles may contract (shorten) due to continual stimulation (stress) or sag due to lack of stimulation. Wrinkles and sagging are due mostly to inadequate tonus in the facial muscles. Micro-currents are able to reconstruct or re-educate the muscle tissue, stretching or tightening as necessary, providing beneficial results. Wrinkles are smoothed and muscles regain tonus, providing the skin with a younger, firmer appearance.
Phase 3 Regeneration of collagen and elastin fibres The last phase of a Compu-Lift treatment is dermic nutrition. A specific form of current is applied in synergy with the specially formulated Vivescence Anti-aging Firming Gel, which has very active properties and supplies vital amino acids and vitamins essential for the production of elastin and collagen. This process provides the skin with improved elasticity, maximum hydration and helps to reduce, or even eliminate, certain signs of aging.
How long before I see results?
Age, lifestyle and skin condition will determine the number of treatments needed to achieve the desired results. Improvement is generally seen immediately. A series of treatments is recommended to achieve lasting results.
The three photographs below represent, before, after one treatment and after ten treatments.
|BRAND||CONSUMER REVIEWS||OUR RANKING||SCORE|
Treatment Package Pricing
A course of 12 treatments generally achieves desired results; however, the exact number of sessions is specific to each client. Monthly follow-up sessions are recommended to maintain results. Sessions must be done at a rate of 2-3 treatments a week.
1 Sessions $99 + hst
6 Sessions $570 + hst
(Free Collagen/Elastin Lifting Mask, value of $59.95)
12 Sessions $1140 + hst
(Free Super Serum Excelliance Cell Clock Value of $110)
1 Session $69 + hst
6 Sessions $360 + hst
(Free Eye Tensor Gel, Value of $45.95)
12 Sessions $660 + hst
(Free Eye tensor and Night Contour Cream value of $$97.87)
6 Session $450 + hst
(Free Performance Contour smoothing cream, Value of $75)
12 Sessions $900 + hst
(Free Pure Youth Resculpting body cream, Value of $90)
Am I a candidate for Micocurrent Facelift?
- you are concerned about increased wrinkles and signs of aging
- you do not like the idea of injectable cosmetic enhancement
- you do not want the downtime and risk of surgery
- you would like a great all-over result of youthful radiance
- you are interested in a long term goal of firmer tighter skin
- you have a special occasion and would like to improve the overall appearance of your skin
What to expect during a Microcurrent Appointment
- Jewelery needs to be removed and if you are wearing a high neckline, you will be given a spa robe to change into (otherwise a towel will be used to protect your clothing).
- You will be made comfortable on the facial bed and your skin will be cleansed although care will be made to keep your mascara and eyeliner in place.
- The muscle-stimulation portion of the treatment takes a little over half an hour. During the early sessions you may not feel the current. However as you progress during your course, you will experience a tingling sensation at the higher levels.
- After the muscle lifting portion of the treatment, concentrated product will be introduced to your skin with the aid of ionization, which encourages deep penetration of active ingredients. A finishing cream is applied to end the treatment.
- After your microcurrent treatment, you may apply makeup again – Your Skin Care Professional may apply some Mineral Make-up with sun protection before you leave the Spa.
Oprah: “Treatment of youth coveted by Hollywood stars”
Dr Perricone: “By tightening and toning with microcurrent, the face looks younger, increases volume and overall reduces wrinkles.”
Dr Peter Hanson: “Muscles are restored to their youthful form, not cut or altered.”