Laser Tattoo Removal
Unveil the beautiful blank canvas that is your skin’s natural tone with SharpLight’s tattoo removal.
From the popularity of tattoos in the 90s sprouted a huge recent demand for tattoo removal – and SharpLight’s advanced pulsed light technologies provide what is considered one of the most effective methods in the removal of tattoos today.
In SharpLight’s tattoo removal treatments and equipment, a laser technology is used to target the ink of the tattoo and to apply localized pulses of light, aimed to decompose the tattoo’s pigment clusters. More specifically, this pulsed light safely passes through the skin’s outer layer and is absorbed by the ink; the light is then converted to heat, which breaks the ink down into much smaller, more manageable particles. The body’s lymphatic system then filters these particles out over several weeks’ time and, as this natural elimination occurs, the tattoo fades and eventually disappears.
SharpLight’s technologies include varying spot sizes and other customizable settings to ensure the most effective removal with the lowest risk of side effects. While the number of treatment sessions depends on the colour, size and placement of tattoo, all profiles can be effectively and safely treated.
1 X 1 Size Tattoo $150 per session
2 X 2 Size Tattoo $250 per session
4 X 4 Size Tattoo $350 per session
6 X 6 Size Tattoo $460 per session
8 X 8 Size Tattoo $560 per session
3-8 sessions may be needed depending on ink concentration and age of tattoo
The following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s tattoo removal treatments:
- Treatment is effective, resulting in dramatic disappearance of the tattoo after several sessions.
- Treatment delivers results on tattoos of all sizes and colours of ink.
- Treatment non-invasive, safe and requires no anesthetic.
- The risk of side effects is minimal.
- No downtime is required, allowing patients to return to normal activity immediately.
- High patient satisfaction is consistently achieved.