Chemical Peel Solution by LDR
Chemical Peels and how they work
Chemical peeling is simply the application of an acid to the skin to hasten the removal of aged and dead surface skin cells. This removal of skin quickens the replacement of new unblemished skin to the surface and new skin equals young wrinkle and scar free skin. There are many types and strengths of chemical peel to accurately and safely treat many skin conditions:
- Acne scars
- Fine to deep wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation
- Improve skin texture
- Pore Reduction
Types of Chemical peels
Chemical peels can be broken down into three major categories:
AHA and BHA Peels – a mild peel for superficial treatments and fine lines. This treatment options has little or no downtime and can be completed within 20 minutes. This peel is offered at Serenity Skin Care Studio Inc.
TCA Peels – a deeper penetrating chemical peel for deep wrinkles and scars. This peel will leave the skin red and inflamed and you will need to take the afternoon off if you are concerned about others. Sometimes a week off is required. This type of peels can only and should only be performed by a Doctor.
Phenol Peels – deep peels that are dangerous if not done within the right environment as the downtime and risk offer no significant benefit over safer and longer treatment protocols. This peels are only performed by Doctors.
Acid concentration vs. PH level of Peel
This is very important information that you must consider when choosing a clinic that offers chemical peels.
*The level of PH in a peel solution, will determine the level of exfoliation it will provide as well as the depth of exfoliation.
*Percentages are important too since, they symbolize the strength of the peel to be use and for what conditions.
For that reason at Serenity we have chosen Chemical Peel solution by LDR, since they offer the best range of concentrations with the low Ph levels to achieve the results you are looking for.
Our peels are :
- Safe and cotrolled
- Offer little to no downtime
- Quality and stable ingredients
- Highly performing
CONTRA INDICATIONS TO A CHEMICAL PEEL:
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Chemotherapy or radiation
- Excessive sun exposure
- Compromised immune system
- Diabetes, active asthma
- Open wounds, cuts, abrasions, uncontrolled dermatitis
- Allergy to any constituent of the peel being performed ( Milk, Sugar, Apples, Citrus, Grapes, Aloe Vera, Aspirin, Perfumes, Hydroquinone or Mushrooms)
- Taking oral Acne Medication (Accutane or Retinoids)
- Cystic Acne or Herpes labial Outbreak.
- Currently using using skin care products containing high levels of unbuffered AHA’s, Salicylic acid, Vitamin A, hydraquinone and Retinol.
Before having a professional chemical peel you must:
- Have a consultation 1-2 weeks prior to the treatment. This will allow us to determine the right concentration and PH of the peel that will be best suited for your needs.
- Pre-conditioning the skin prior to the peel it self. Our team of certified aestheticians will guide you through the best pre-peel conditioning care and the products or activities that you must hold off prior to your Peel.
- Stop sun exposure for 2 weeks prior to the service
- Stop use of topical Retinol, AHA, Salicylic or benzyl peroxide Products
- Refrain from services on the area to be treated such as Electrolysis, waxing, IPL, Botox and or fillers, Microdermabrassion, Hair chemicals (perms, highlights and coloring) for 1-2 weeks prior to your peel.
Book your FREE Chemical Peel Consultation Today!!
call us at 519-747-2256
Chemical Peel Solution Prices
*Price is determine per session, Package prices are also available upon consultation*
- Full Face $128+
- Full Face (Series of 6 Treatments) $693
- Neck $103
- Upper Chest $143
- Upper Arms $173
- Full Face and Neck $153
- Full Face, neck and upper chest $173
- Localized areas (wrinkle, fine lines, scars) $83+
Depending on the Percentage of the Peel chosen, you may need 4-6 treatments in intervals of 2-4 weeks apart. the consistency of the peel schedule is crucial to achieving results.